I've had problems before when the path included spaces and brackets.

Moving the data management directory to, for example,
C:\BMCSoftware\DataManagementClient got it to work for me.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: 19 April 2013 15:32
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Error During Data upload in Data Management Tool

**

Sanjay,

The version would be very helpful. Before 8.0 you had to use the User Tool.
8.0 and after you need to use the DMT in Mid Tier. The architecture of DMT
completely changed between 7.6.04 and 8.0.

Jason

Thanks you very much for your quick response. I think Data Management Tool
is not supported in Midtier. I have attached the screenshot for reference.

Regards,

Sanjay

Image removed by sender.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 6:01 PM, kanhu mohapatra <kanhu.san...@gmail.com>