Mahmoud,

There are couple of things you can try:

1. From the Standard Configuration tab in the Application Administration
Console,
select the appropriate company.

2 Click the Create link next to Product Category.

The Product Category dialog box is displayed.

3 In the Product Category dialog box, optionally select the Product Type.
4 Select the configuration item (CI) type for which you are creating the
product category.
5 Select or enter values for the Product Categorization Tier 1, Tier 2, and
Tier 3 fields. As you populate each field, values become available in the
subsequent fields.

6 Enter a product name.

7 If you specify a product name, you must specify a manufacturer. Select a
manufacturer, or click New to add a manufacturer.
If you click New:

a In the New Manufacturer dialog box, enter a company.
b In the Status field, select Enabled.
c Click Save.

8 In the Product Category dialog box, select Enabled for the status.
9 Leave the Origin default as Custom.
10 If this product definition is a product suite definition, select Yes.
11 Select whether this product definition is just for the current company
or is to be used by all companies configured.

12 Click Add.
The product category is automatically related to the selected company and,
is available on other forms in the selected applications, such as the
Incident form.

13. Now you can also use Change Templates in the Categorization tab to use
the Product Categorization you created in the steps mentioned above as
a automation process.

Hope this helps.

Kunal