Hi,

You can modify login.jsp file to add the note. The file is located at ‘BMC
Software\ARSystem\midtier\shared\login.jsp’

Apart from this if you want to add some CSS to this note then make those
changes in login_common.jsp in the same folder.

HTH

--

Regards,

Rajkumar

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email]  || Web Site: www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs || http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs