From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of pallavi patwa
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: mandatory product categorizations in 7.6.04

**
In ITSM Change Management , there are no admin configuration rules through
which you can make product categorization mandatory while submitting  Change
Request .
I thinks you need to go for customization for your requirement
Regards,
Pallavi

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Mahmoud Mahdy-Mohamed, Vodafone Egypt
<mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com<mailto:mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com>>
wrote:
**
Dears,

Please help me to keep these categorizations in the change form itself while
I'm creating a new change request.
In other words, I'd like to enforce my users to enter these product
categorizations while they are creating new change requests.

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Mahmoud Mahdy Mohammed,PMP | Business Process Automation
Technology | Products & Services Delivery
Phone: +20(0)104999638
Mail:
mahmoud.mahdy-moha...@vodafone.com<mailto:mohamed.abdel-haf...@vodafone.com>