Heather,
>From your messages, it looks like you have 2 mid tiers. Do you have a load
balancer sitting in between the users and the mid tier? If so, you need to
configure a sticky cookie or session affinity for those users. You don't
need to do this if you are load balancing your AR app servers in between
mid tiers but you DO need it for the users to the web server.

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Hutcheson, Heather <heather.hutche...@ga.com
> wrote:

> **
>
> For the past few weeks we have been receiving an increasing amount of *ARERR
> 9093, User is* *currently connected from* *another* *machine*, messages
> in our organization. After gathering some information and running some
> tests, we have identified there is not consistency with the action of the
> users and these errors. They are using a variety of browsers including IE,
> Firefox and Chrome. This is mainly occurring to our support staff but is
> happening to our end users as well, the error is occurring with fixed,
> floating and read licenses. We are using 7.6.04 SP4 and increased our
> Apache Tomcat memory on both mid tier servers hoping it would help resolve
> the problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any guidance is much
> appreciated.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Thank you,****
>
> *Heather Hutcheson*****
>
> General Atomics *I* Information Technology
> 3550 General Atomics Ct. San Diego, CA 92121****
>
> heather.hutche...@ga.com
> PH: (858) 455-3366****
>
> ** **