 From: Abdullah Baytops <abayt...@onefederalsolution.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 11:50 AM
Subject: Data Import Suggestions

**
I wanted to know what suggestions anyone would have on the easiest way to
import information into the (Asset Module ) specifically the AST: Equipment
form of ITSM 7.6.04?

V/R
Abdul Baytops

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
This information is intended only for the use of the individual to whom this
e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to the intended recipient, please notify us by return email
or by telephone, and destroy this email along with any attachments.