From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nowak, James
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 8:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: HTTP --> HTTPS Redirect

I have a new 7.6.04 environment that we are standing up.  I have configured
SSL on my web servers and can login, etc. However I am now trying to setup
HTTP-->HTTPS redirection w/in IIS and am having some issues.

I have tried several different methods and none have worked successfully.

Anyone else have success doing this?  Any input/feedback/config info would
be greatly appreciated.

My Web Servers are:  Windows 2008 R2 w/ IIS 7.5 and Tomcat 6

Jim Nowak
IT Infrastructure

TEL: 630.438.7747 | jamesno...@officemax.com
800 W. Bryn Mawr, Itasca IL 60143 | http://www.officemax.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail and
attached document(s) may contain confidential information that is intended
only for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of
any action in reliance upon the information is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete it from your system.