If you are interested, please email me your resume and a good time to talk with
you. Candidates must be based in the Toronto or Montreal metro area and speak
both French and English fluently. This is a full time employee position with
benefits- not a contract.

JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be employed at Column Technologies as a Senior Consultant - Service
Support to architect, deploy, support, and in some cases, train the Remedy
product for our growing global customer base. Your responsibilities will
include but are not limited to:

*         Install and configuration BMC Remedy applications

*         Customize BMC Remedy applications

*         Implement integrations with BMC Remedy applications

*         Troubleshoot and support BMC Remedy based applications and systems

*         Draft technical installation, configuration and customization
specification documents

*         Conduct requirements gathering workshops

*         Draft use cases and functional requirements documents

*         Communicate strategies and best practices for product implementation

*         Design custom or product-based solutions based on BMC Remedy
applications

*         Demonstrate BMC Remedy products to customers

*         Respond to customer requests for product or solution information

*         Estimate level of effort to design or deploy products or solutions

*         Draft proposals and statements of work for solutions

*         Provide technical assistance in a pre-sales capacity

*         Mentor junior level Consultants

*         Travel is required based upon project needs and you will primarily
serve our customers onsite at their location, unless remote work is available.
Column will attempt to place you on projects located in your region when
possible.

Melissa Wish
Corporate Recruiter
Column Technologies