You want to work for a company in Sunny South Florida with long term potential?
My client is actively seeking skilled professionals for a large scale project!
Please see the details and let me know if you or someone you know are
interested (we have a great referral program in all of IT)

Architect, deploy, support, and provide training for Remedy Products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-       Configure and customize BMC 7X Remedy Applications
-       Provide solution designs based on requirements
-       Scope and develop custom applications
-       Provide system and customization documentation
-       System troubleshooting
-       Install and configure all Remedy Applications
-       Implement integrations to the 7X Remedy applications
-       Provide leadership and project management
-       Mentor staff
-       Experience with incident, problem, change, configuration and asset
management, CMDB, knowledge management.
-       Knowledge of ITIL and other IT Best Practices frameworks

Please let me know as soon as possible! Will move relatively quickly and has
competitive compensation!

Best Regards,
Lindsey Herrup
KForce Technology