From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dee
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Alert List Delete admin permission only issue

Good Morning List,

We are still on Remedy alert  and ARS 7.5 Patch 4 with oracle 11g and unix
6.1.7.   Mt same version.

On the Alert List form, the table view I have enabled the delete button, having
the all permissions. However, non-admins cannot execute without getting "Must
have Adminstrative Permission to perform this operation ARRER 304).