From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Barbour, Brandi D
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: HP DDMI and Remedy CMDB

**

Has anyone used HP DDMI as the discovery tool and integrated with CMDB?

ARS 7.6.04

Windows

SQL

If so could you provide how you did it and any positive or negative feedback?

Thanks,

Brandi

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.