Due to an overwhelming request to extend the deadline, we are extending the
call for papers ending on May 31st.  Here are some details about the content we
have received, reviewed and responded to as of this morning (more came in as I
was typing and I will share the updates later this week or next).

Companies that have submitted topics to date are:
BMC Software
Unisys Corporation
Effective Technologies
Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Accenture
Scapa Technologies
PMG
Artesys
SAIC for Sandia National Laboratories
Missing Pieces Software Solutions
Mansystems Deutschland GmbH
L-3 Communication
Hindsight Technologies Inc.
Guavus, Inc.
ERWE
ConAgra Foods Inc.
Devoteam
Sharp HealthCare
Shyle Networks LLC
Memorial Hermann Healthcare

Topics cover a lot of great areas such as:
Service Request Management
Service Catalog
Upgrade to ITSM 8.1
The New Rules Based Email
Hub and Spoke
Performance Tuning
ITSM Maturity Assessments
Service Level Management
Dynamic SR Approvals
Analytics/Reporting
Moving SRD’s from Dev thru Prod
Documenting Processes
OnDemand
Mobility
Flashboards
Performance Health Check
Free automated GUI test tools
Getting the Mo$t from your Con$ulting Dollar$
ADDM
Branding SRM (Skins etc.)
SCCM-CMDB Integration
License Compliance Management

We also have several panels like the one last year with our ARS List members
driving it:
“BMC Remedy Developer Studio Client Tool Tips and Tricks Panel 2013”

If you haven't created your account to allow you to submit topics you can do so
here as well as login to your existing account (some of you have updated your
submissions based upon feedback from the Board, so thank you).
http://www.wwrug13.com/papers.html

You can find registration links here: http://www.wwrug13.com/registrations.html

I am personally looking forward to seeing you all again (and some of you for
the first time) in San Jose this year.

Keep 'em coming!

Phil Bautista
WWRUG13 Advisory Board