From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj
Sent: Tuesday, 21 May 2013 6:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Plugin Fail/Wont load 8.1

**
Matthew,
Do you by chance also have the arealdap.dll in your plugin lines?

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Moellmer, Matthew
<matthew.moell...@53.com<mailto:matthew.moell...@53.com>> wrote:
**
Seeing an odd issue wondering if anyone can offer assistance? I have a plugin
that will not load. I have verified the path and the file does exist.

-          I have commented out the original line in ar.cfg and created a new
one in case I had a typo, same problem.

-          I have copied the dll from a working server, same problem

*/UNKNOWN Plug-In Failed to Load: D:\Program Files\BMC
Software\ARSystem\areahub.dll

Matthew Moellmer
Remedy Applications Development
FTB

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.
It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this
e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender
that the
message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer
system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.