For group/LoginName may be still in the cache you need to re-load.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: DataWizard update hangs while changing a Support Group name

Hi List,

I am currently having trouble updating a Support Group in ITSM 7.6.03 to a new
name using the Data Wizard.

All steps for the update remain in status pending. When I check HPD:Helpdesk or
Support Group Forms, the new group name is already displayed and the old one is
missing.
Is there a way to find out where it is hanging?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Thomas

Are, and have been for 20 years"

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is
intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email
and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is
prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any
attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi
Telecommunications Company (STC).