From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Cecil, Ken
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: No response from Web Service

I am testing calls to some of the OOTB ITSM Web Services. Many appear to be
working fine. However, the most important one that we'd like to use
(HPD_IncidentInterface_WS to pull up a list of users Incidents on our
Intranet Portal) is not returning a response and the SOAP UI tool just times
out after about a minute of waiting for a response.

I used Fiddler to see the http traffic. I can see were SOAP UI is sending
the request to the Mid Tier but there is absolutely no response traffic. As
a control I do receive a response from the TMS_TaskInterface web service.

Has anybody else already run into this. I haven't modified the web services.
Is there something simple I have overlooked?

Here is the call I am making.

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:urn="urn:HPD_IncidentInterface_WS">

   <soapenv:Header>

      <urn:AuthenticationInfo>

         <urn:userName>UserName</urn:userName>

         <urn:password>Password</urn:password>

      </urn:AuthenticationInfo>

   </soapenv:Header>

   <soapenv:Body>

      <urn:HelpDesk_Query_Service>

         <urn:Incident_Number>INC000000359107</urn:Incident_Number>

      </urn:HelpDesk_Query_Service>

   </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

Also, If I put in an invalid username/password combination I do get an error
response back right away.

This is  ITSM 7.6 and ARS 7.5.0 patch 008, Windows 2008, MS Sql, Tomcat and
IIS

Thanks,

Ken.