From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION
OPERATIONS
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Restarting Reconciliation Job

**
I hope someone has a presentation on Reconciliation at WWRUG13.  I would love
it!

Question, I stopped a reconciliation job for a couple of minutes and then
started it back up.  It's been stuck at "Starting" since Wednesday.  I've
restarted the arsystemd  and arrecond services on our Unix box and it's still
stuck.  We are going to reboot the server soon, but is there anything else I
need to check?

Thanks!

ARS 7.6.04

Lisa Kemes