Fred, thanks for the help. I'm a little embarrassed because I have EXTERNAL
workflow that I could have referenced. But it was late on Friday and
laziness had a lot to do with it. With your help, the report runs from a
selected record in a table that is in a Display-Only form.

Now the problem is that the actual Window Open portion of the AL only runs
for the Admin user. The first part of the AL, the external value set fields
runs for other users (I can see the EXTERNAL text being set in the field),
but the Open Window action doesn't run. I've tried three different roles.
Each runs the first part but not the second. Active link logs run for the
Admin user and the regular user are identical - the AL runs and both
actions run.

Things I've troubleshooted:
Report Server and port has been specified either in the Options on the
client user tool or in the User Prefs form.
Permissions on the form reported on
Permissions on the menu item
Permissions on the sub-menu item that runs the AL
Permissions on the field that the set-fields sets to
Permissions on the AL that runs the set fields and Open window action
Permissions on the report itself (in the Report form) set to nothing,
Public, and either of the two permissions Groups that the Roles are mapped
to, each at one time

Still, the Report window won't open for anyone other than the Admin user.
Any help? Anyone?

Drew
JTF-Bravo Honduras