From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Thomas
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:34 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Users missing links to modules on home page

Hello all,

we have some users that are complaining that they cannot access incident
management, change management and so on when logged on to our ITSM7.6.03
system. Their accounts are set up normally and they have proper permissions.

When I log in with their accounts from my side (also via web), I can see
everything. They sent screenshots from their tries and they are only having the
following options on home page:
- Quick Links
- Services Request Management
- AR System Sample Application

Guest mode was my first guess, but that is disabled on the server.
Any ideas where this comes from?

Cheers,
Thomas