I am seeking a  Remedy developer for an exciting full-time position at the
University of New Hampshire.  If interested please contact me at
paul.hodg...@unh.edu<mailto:paul.hodg...@unh.edu>.

Summary of Position:

Apply ITIL framework principles in developing solutions, analyzing and
implementing business workflows and automated solutions for UNH IT Service
Management and Client Services applications. Works within a Software
Development Lifecycle framework, executing change and release management best
practices as it relates to ITSM and Client Services applications. Provide
application administration for application suites such as, Identity Management,
IT Service Management and Computer Repair Systems. Maintain and develop
applications to meet system and web-based needs of the University and its
customers. Develop and maintain documentation for application suites. Develop
complex reports in support of Client Services applications, provide quality
assurance and validation testing and analyze test results.

-Paul

IT Accounts & ITSM Applications Manager
University of New Hampshire
Client Services