From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Newmark
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AIE and Reconciliaiton job import issues

Hi All,

 I have created some pretty large AIE and Reconciliation Engine jobs in a
development 7.6.04 environment. I have exported both the AIE configuration and
the Reconciliation jobs to .ARX files. I am having issues importing them into
my production environment using Data Import. When I run the import against the
AIE ARX file, I only get the CI Class Mappings imported. I do not get my Data
Exchanges, Relationship Class or AR System Form Mappings imported. When I run
the import of the Reconciliation jobs, I get nothing. has anybody imported
these files into 7.6.04 and what tricks did you use to get everything over?

Thanks!

Joe