From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tauf Chowdhury
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Group notification stopped for Incident

**
You can try handling this by setting up auto assignment rules and not have the
help desk assign at all. You can also put in an active link that says something
like: if the Owner Assigned Group = Helpdesk, and Assigned Group is not null
and does not equal Helpdesk and assignee is not null, then throw a message on
submit.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2013, at 3:55 AM, Govind M