From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of teresa S Fannin
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Web Service filter error

I had this same error  and I had to go to armonitor  file and  set
C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java    it had been set to jdk1.6.0_25

I at least got past the  Failed to initialize JRE and internal java module
(ARERR 7017)  error.   But now I have a different problem  when I go to the
WSDL and view the URL I get prompted to login in. Aren't you suppose to see
the XML code?  I don't mean to get in the middle of your problem but
wondered if the same happens to you  after changing armonitor file.

Teresa