From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kevin Morgan
Sent: June 12, 2013 9:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Position in San Antonio TX

**

Teresa,

Sorry this took some time, but I have been working on-site with no access to
my resume.  Here is my current version.  Please send to whomever you feel
will need it.  I will be at home on Friday and all next week for any needed
phone calls.  Please call my cell at 210-287-1516.  If the current position
has been filled, please keep me in mind for any future opportunities that
you think I might be interested in.  I am more interested in long term
positions, rather than short term contracts.

Oh, I noticed that you are working for Accenture.  I did a contract job for
Accenture in Alexandria, VA some years ago for DLA.  Great people to work
with there!

Regards,

Kevin L Morgan

210-287-1516

goofy1...@gmail.com

morg...@hughes.net

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM, teresa S Fannin