I see that field as already mapped which *might* be a problem.  I've never
tried to map a field to multiple columns.  I'm not looking at 7.6.3 right
now though.

Generally when I'm having trouble doing this I'll do a SQL log and see if
the field I'm looking for is being queried for.  For me it's always a
simple problem - like forgetting to flush cache, misspelling MAINHELPDESK,
or the wrong number of 0s in the Field ID.