Hello guys,

I have been trying to call 3rd party WSDL from a Remedy filter. This
webservice should create a request in the 3rd party ticketing system and
send us the confirmation ticket number to Remedy. When we click save, a
filter calls the wsdl, then Remedy throws the below error message.
ARERR [9130] Error encountered while executing a Web Service : Fatal Error:
URI=null Line=2: Element type "ns0:ROOT" must be followed by either
attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

When I copy the below xml and run in SoapUI it throws the error message as
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>soapenv:</faultcode>
         <faultstring>First Element must contain the local name, Envelope ,
but found ROOT</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element must
contain the local name, Envelope , but found ROOT
does Remedy sends xml communication withou <soapenv:Envelope, Body?

This is the xml file I could see in arjavaplugin log. Our Remedy runs on
Windows ARS 7.5 patch 8. DB Oracle 11.g

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<ns0:ROOT messageID="""" xmlns:ns0="http://www.ibm.com/maximo"; xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; baseLanguage=""""
maximoVersion="""" transLanguage=""EN"" creationDateTime="">

          <ns0:LCLSRSet>

                                <ns0:SR action="" relationship=""
transLanguage="EN" deleteForInsert="">

                                                <ns0:MAXINTERRORMSG/>

                                                <ns0:CLASS changed=""
maxvalue="">SR</ns0:CLASS>

                                                <ns0:DESCRIPTION
changed="">SCCD Integration</ns0:DESCRIPTION>

<ns0:DESCRIPTION_LONGDESCRIPTION changed="">Detailed SCCD
Integration</ns0:DESCRIPTION_LONGDESCRIPTION>

                                                <ns0:HSISSUEOWNER
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSISSUESTATUS
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSLOBLAWSTORENUM
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSNSCTICKETNUM
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSREMEDYASSIGNEE
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSREMEDYCOMMENTS
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSREMEDYID
changed="">INC000004486662</ns0:HSREMEDYID>

                                                <ns0:HSREMEDYQASSIGN
changed="">IBM-IMPLEMENT</ns0:HSREMEDYQASSIGN>

                                                <ns0:HSREMEDYQUEUE
changed=""/>

                                                <ns0:HSREMEDYSTATUS
changed="">In Progress</ns0:HSREMEDYSTATUS>

<ns0:HSREMEDYSTATUSUPD changed=""/>

<ns0:HSSTORENUM
changed="">103</ns0:HSSTORENUM>

<ns0:REPORTDATE changed=""/>