From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Westbrock
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Create Date later than $TIMESTAMP$ from filters

**
Interesting! I will have to give that a try. The problem doesn't happen to all
first-call resolution tickets but I don't know what percentage of them have
this problem so it might take a while to replicate in the test environment. I
am not sure if that would cause problems if the user is in a different time
zone than the server; the only reason I mention that is we had resolved a
totally unrelated issue by switching keywords like that due to the time zone
difference.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock
QMX Support Services