No, single app server & single web server.  I did validate that my AIE
account has Administrator in the group list.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE 7.6.4 Error

**

Are you in a server group?  It sounds like AIE wants to be on the Admin
server.

Rick

On Jun 19, 2013 6:19 AM, "Pargeter, Christie :CO IS" <cparg...@lhs.org>
wrote:

**

Hi All - we went live last night!!  (Almost 4 years after going live
with ITSM 7.0.3)  But I have one issue.  I found out that my AIE
mappings aren't working on the new server and when I try to create a new
mapping I am getting the following error.

 Set fields active link running a process failed

Not AR Admin (ARERR 1603)

The preceding message occurred during the execution of active link
EIE:MI-ARForm_ClickCreateButton08 -- action 2. (ARNOTE 1101)

I looked at this AL and have no idea why it is throwing an error.

ARS 7.6.4 SP 4

ITSM 7.6.4 SP 4

RKM 7.6.4 SP 4

SLM 7.6.4 SP 1