From: Pierson, Shawn <shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 12:47 pm
Subject: Asset Management Keys and Versions 7.6.4

**

I worked extensively on Asset Management in 7.0.3, and while I’ve done some
things with it after upgrading to 7.6.4, I’ve not looked into this yet.
Specifically, my user is asking where to enter license key information.  If I
do a search of forms, I see the Keys and Versions table, but I can’t find a way
to get to it from either the Contract Management Console or the SAM Console.
It seems like going into a Software License Contract and adding a License
Certificate would be the right place to find it, but there are no fields such
as on the Keys and Versions form like “License Key”.

Does anyone have any idea how to get to this data?

he system?
Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer
Private and confidential as detailed here. If you cannot access hyperlink,
please e-mail sender.