From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 9:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB! - Sr. Systems Admin - Remedy 7.6.x

**
Rhonda,
I'm not currently on the market, but I'll give you a heads up.

When I see a post for a job opening that is all a single line that has
absolutely NO formatting at all, I read that posting as someone that is
shotgunning a requirement with little to no concern regarding anything.  It
doesn't speak well (to me at least) regarding you, or your firm, or the
position in general.  I typically just delete these without an additional look.

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Rhonda Zacharias