Hi Fazila,

A little more information would be helpful.

What are you trying to do?

Ryan

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Fazila Patel
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 4:12 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Caught exception: Unable to get value of the property length

**
Hi All

I am receiving this error when running a report from the incident module.  The
error is Caught exception: Unable to get value of the property length object is
null or undefined.  I have deleted all cookies and history but am still getting
the error.  Please assist.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE7950.3EF289B0]

Fazila Patel
Remedy Administrator
EOH Managed Services PS

tel: +27 (10) 241 7107 | cell: +27 82 922 2322
fazila.pa...@eoh.co.za<mailto:name.surn...@eoh.co.za>   |
www.eoh.co.za<http://www.eoh.co.za/>

Consulting | Technology | Outsourcing

________________________________
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information, which is the
property of EOH Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries ("EOH"). No person, other
than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the
contents of this message, links or attachments hereto, to any person
whatsoever. Unauthorised disclosure and/or use may result in civil and criminal
liability. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised
to state them to be the views of any such entity. The disclaimer forms part of
the content of this e-mail in terms of section 11 of the Electronic
Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. Refer to EOH
Disclaimer<http://www.eoh.co.za/live/content.php?Item_ID=1746>