Hi Mr. Albury,

My colleagues and I have successfully implemented these set of tools for an
agency within DoD.  I would like to know if you are still looking for
someone to go in as a team to assist with the project.  If so, and if you
won't mind to share further detail requirements about the project, we can
forward you our resume.

Thank you.