In my experience, it's fairly common to increase the size of that field to
what you need. You would need to so the same in the AP:Signature form if
you ever want to do approvals.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:21 PM, "Brittain, Mark" <mbritt...@navisite.com>
wrote:

**

Hi All,

I am setting up the Work Order Assignee role for users and ran into a
problem for a large group. After I had assigned the role to about 60 users
I got the error Max Size 512 AP:Role Member List. Looking at the AP Role
form I can see that every time I added someone to the role their username
was placed in the Member List field which does have a limit of 512. I don’t
plan on using approvals on the Work Order and need to assign the role to
the other 40 group members.  Has anyone run into this and if so what did
you do?

ARS 7.6.04 SP3

ITSM 7.6.04 SP3

Thanks

Mark

*Mark Brittain*

Remedy Developer

ITILv3 Foundation

*NaviSite – **A Time Warner Cable Company***

mbritt...@navisite.com

Office: 315-453-2912 x5335

Mobile: 315-882.5360

<image001.gif>

------------------------------
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
this E-mail and any printout.