From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa A DLA CTR INFORMATION
OPERATIONS
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 9:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Reconciliation Engine and New Records

**
Recon Engine is running, no errors, but when adding new records to Asset
Management, they are not moving over to the BMC.ASSET dataset, they are stuck
in the Sandbox.

I'd like to see what's happening so I believe I would turn on API and SQL
logging.  But when I turn this on for 5 or 10 minutes, there's about 20,000
lines to wade through.

What am I looking for?  A simple SQL statement that's changing the DatasetID
field on the Base Element form from BMC.ASSET.SANDBOX to BMC.ASSET?  (I can get
the Base Element form id from AR Schema form and search on that).

Checked Reconciliation Job Events table and everything looks good (no errors).
The only thing I can see that's sort of weird is that in Identification is
modifies 198 records, but no merges (0) and no deletes (0).

Lisa Kemes