Hi Mahmoud,

You can achieve remedy archiving using some of the external tools like
rrchive, Informatica, BMC DSO

1. First find out business timeframe and condition for data archieving.
2. Identify main forms and related forms to archieve.

Use any of the above tool or similar tool to migrate data.

Challenge here would be data integritiy which should be impacted.

Good Luck !!

Regards
Kiran

--