Hello Mahendra,

Are you talking about the Atrium SSO? I was trying to install and work with
Atrium SSO on our 8.1 environment and having so many issues and support is
not that great. Is there any other product besides Atrium SSO? Also this is
for our 7.5 environment and what I read was that for anything below 8.0,
Atrium SSO has to be installed first. Since we are upgrading, I was trying
to find something that does not take too much engineering. If you have any
inputs it will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Manjari