I would be very interested in the position.  Do you offer a relocation package
to the remote destination?

Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

Brian

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Westbrock
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB: Remedy Developer with Custom Application Experience

**
I hope this doesn't sound too bad but sometimes I just get a smile when I see
someone post back to the list when they think they are sending a reply to the
recruiter (especially when they provide lots of detail). Call me evil but I
figure it's easy enough to just look at the TO field before you click that Send
button to make sure it isn't the list address.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock

QMX Support Services