Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:48:02 -0400
From: mbritt...@navisite.com
Subject: AR System Sample Application
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hi All,

I know this will be up for the best dumb question award at the RUG. How do I
hide the “AR System Sample Application” on the console? I am sure this is
incredibly simple but I have not stumbled upon it yet.

On a similar note I want to hide the “Request Entry” under Applications >>
Service Request Management. How do I do that?

ITSM 7.6.04 SP3

Thanks
Mark

Mark Brittain
Remedy Developer
ITILv3 Foundation
NaviSite –
A Time Warner Cable Company
mbritt...@navisite.com
Office: 315-634-9337
Mobile: 315-882.5360

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely
 for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to
 this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.