I understand the 'reason' behind the NDA....and it's not really an
NDA...more of a contract....the wording of it is a bit harsh...but
basically they have probably been bitten before with bringing a person to a
prospective client, and then had that consultant go directly to the
customer and get hired, removing them from the mix, and cutting out their
'cut' of the money....the part that is 'limiting' in their power on this
seems to be the part that Lisa latched onto of 'Introduced by the
Company'....so basically, this is limiting their power to not be all
companies that they do business with, but companies that you came to, as
part of your relationship with 'the Company'....while I'm not lawyer, I
don't see anything all that harmful in this contract.