Hello listers, this is a repost from yesterday. I have included the location
below.

My name is Paul Kelly. I am currently looking for mid to senior level Remedy
developers. There are currently 2 positions available. These positions are
located in New York City.

If anyone is looking for a full time position, please contact me offline at
paul.e.ke...@jpmorgan.com.

Or, you can apply directly at:
https://jpmchase.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=130057354

This really is a fantastic opportunity, both career-wise, as well as being able
to work with a talented group of professionals.

The high level (and obvious) info is as follows:

Key Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
Development and L3 support of the Remedy suite of applications. All are custom
build.
Release responsibilities (as it relates to AD function)
24x7 L3 escalation support
Script building and potential development opportunities of other applications
under my remit.

Minimum of 5+ years experience with full applications development lifecycle
from inception through implementation
Minimum of 5+ years experience as a developer for BMC Remedy Action Request
System v7 through v7.5. This includes release management experience with both
Dev Studio, Migrator, and Data Import.
Minimum 5+ years experience as a developer for the BMC Remedy Mid-Tier.
Experience with tomcat and apache.
Minimum 5+ years experience, as a developer, for Web Services, preferrably via
BMC Remedy.
Minimum 5+ years experience with Java. Other programming languages desirable.
Minimum of 3+ years experience with Oracle RDBMS, as it relates to Remedy.
Experience with SQL, and tools such as SQL Developer, or TOAD.
Minimum of 3+ years experience working in Linux, Unix and/or Windows
environments
Has worked within an Agile development environment before, and has working
knowledge of SCRUM
Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed
applications in a mission-critical production environment.