Hi,

For,

Windows 2008

SQL Server 2k8

ARS 7.6.04

ITSM 7.6.04
                        IF you want Delete filter to function you need to
Perform the following steps:
                        1. Go to Developer Studio
                        2. Create Overlay of NTE:Notifier(NTE:Notifier Log)
form
                        3. Open NTE:Notifier(NTE:Notifier Log) form
                        4. Go to Form Menu option and add/remove field to
the view and add field z1D_Action to the view and save
                        5. Open the NTE:Notifier(NTE:Notifier Log)form in
Mid_tier search the records and type in z1D_Action=DELETE (if you want to
delete all then select All records and then Modify All
type in z1D_Action=DELETE)
                        6. Save the request/requests
                        7. Request/requests will get deleted through
filters(NTE:NTS:Delete_800,NTE:NTL:Delete_795 confirm)

We can achieve the same on

Windows 2008 r2

Oracle 11g

ARS 8.1

ITSM 8.1

--

Regards,

Vilas Auti

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email: [hidden email] <http://ars-action-request-
system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7583733&i=0>
http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs <http://twitter.com/#%21/vyomlabs>  ||
http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs