Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 13:47:17 +0000
From: shawn.pier...@energytransfer.com
Subject: Re: Atrium Integrator 8.1 Help
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Excellent!  I’ll give that a try.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson

Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG]
On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj

Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 8:14 AM

To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Shawn,

There is a file named ARSystemInstalledConfiguration.xml in the root of your
install directory.  You will want to make a backup of this file before touching
it...but that's the file that's telling the installer you have AI, where it is,
 and such...if you simply remove the section of that file related to AI, you
should be able to have a clean install of the new version.

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Pierson, Shawn