Like LJ said, it's not Java.  There is, in the metadata, an Active Link
with the same name as the one you're saving.  I did think about the
possibility that an action in the Active Link might cause that error, but I
don't think so.  Only adding a Unique attribute to an index would give you
that if it were anything but a duplicate AL name.

Rick