Have any of you had a problem when trying to consume a external WSDL, where
you cannot see the operations defined on that WSDL when it is loaded on the
Developer Studio?

I have a WSDL that was published by the BizTalk developer that I am
attempting to consume that has 4 operations defined, and I can see and use
these 4 operations from soapUI. The request envelope appears to be quite
simple as well as the response envelopes.

However when I load that WSDL to develop a filter in Remedy, I see just one
operation and cannot see the other if I click the drop list of operations
while developing that filter.

I even tried asking their developer to publish the WSDL on version 1.1 and
as expected, that didn't help either.

Any of you had a similar issue?

I would be glad to share the WSDL file on here if need be, but before that
I'd love to hear if any of you had a similar issue and what you'll did to
overcome it.

Cheers

Joe