Just tested/verified the problem on new test form.  Here's how to see my
problem quickly...

1.  Create new form (display-only or regular)
2.  Under appearance, set background color to custom and make it black
3.  Add a small trim box and set its background color to custom light gray.
4.  Add a radio button field and set the COLOR - Label\Text Color attribute to
custom white.

Note that only the label text goes white.  The data text (Default1) stays
black.  Verify by moving the radio button data over the gray trim box.

Demonstrated problem: Label\Text Color attribute does not change data color on
selection fields (radio button and check box) data text.

Solutions?