LJ,

Thank you for your persistence.  See you in San Jose.

Dave

On Aug 19, 2013, at 5:35 PM, "LJ LongWing"
<lj.longw...@gmail.com<mailto:lj.longw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

**
Well....Voting for MVP and BMC Beyond the Call are now complete.  Thank you for
your participation.  We ended up with 80 individual people voting for MVP and
76 for BMC Beyond the Call.

It's been great running this little online gig....my next thing is to get the
numbers to Daniel, and I guess I have an appointment to be on stage to present
the award on Thursday the 3rd....thanks again everyone, it's been a great year.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM, LJ LongWing