There's not any value that would correlate to "display directly" in that list.
Which … who knows … maybe the fact that it's missing from that DLL is the
reason that dev-studio exports a null value for <windowMode>?.

NOTE: I did just try guessing "displayDirect" … that didn't work :-/

The definitive answer to this question should be in ars.xsd. Since it is
specifically referenced in the header of every XML def export that dev-studio
makes, I must presume that it does exist somewhere if nowhere else than in some
BMC code repository.

I've tried searching the knowledge base on the BMC support site, but can't find
anything there either.
I'll get around to filing a bug report, etc of course … but would be darn nice
if I could find the right value to stick in there to just get through this one
sticky situation.

Anyhow … bummer, but thanks for looking.
if anyone out there does have a copy of ARS.XSD … you know … shoot it out on
the list 'eh? :-)

-Andy