From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sagar G Anandpara
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Enhancements to Developer Studio on ARS v8.1

Hi List,

As per the Online Documentum for ARS v8.1.0, i found a line saying "updates
have been made to improve the performance of BMC Remedy Developer Studio during
the following actions:
workflow and guide editors •Switching between views •Selecting multiple fields
on a form

Can I know what exact improvements have been made, I mean, how the performance
has been improved?

Regards,
Sagar

Are, and have been for 20 years"

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.energytransfer.com/mail_disclaimer.aspx .  If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.