@ARSListers,

WWRUG is just around the corner, and Vyom Labs is participating as one of
the 'Demonstration Kiosk Sponsors'. We will be present at Kiosk 'C' to solve
all your queries and help you in Aligning IT with Business using our
services, products and training.

As a part of pre-conference acquaintance material, we will be scheduling a
host of webinars, beginning with 'IT Service Support Cost Management using
BMC Remedy ITSM'.

Vyom Labs IT Cost Management product helps you to compute data from your BMC
Remedy ITSM and achieve financial transparency for IT services support
costs. You will be able to Show-back / Charge-back the services support
costs to different departments.
With IT Cost Management you can communicate intake & bill of IT services and
resources to your business stakeholders. Thus, you can automate IT costs in
a fair manner, transparently and most importantly - easy for IT and Business
to interpret. You can take pride by empowering your business and IT
stakeholders to take calculative decisions based on granularity of IT
support cost data available.

This webinar will cover:
1. Introduction
2. Why IT Cost Management?
3. Principles underlying cost management
4. Basics of IT service support cost management
5. Vyom Labs' IT service support cost management solution for BMC Remedy
ITSM
     - Uniqueness of this tool
     - Architecture
     - Example use cases / scenarios
6. Tool Demo
7. Q & A

Title:  IT Service Support Cost Management using BMC Remedy ITSM