Thanks Jonas, this is really helpful. I will try this up.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA

-----Original Message-----
From:         Jonas Stumph Stevnsvig <arsl...@stevnsvig.com>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Sat, 7 Sep 2013 22:29:35
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: Prevent MT Login

Hi Aditya

I had a similar issue, but in reverse - have a look at the
"*Disable-Client-Operation*" directive in ar.conf
(https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars8000/ar.cfg+or+ar.conf+options+C-D)

you can disable it for all, but members of a specific group. ie - all
others are made members of "allow-midtier-access" group (lets say gid =
9000), except the user you want to disallow, and you add
Disable-Client-Operation: 9 9000,1
that should solve your problem without workflow.

Best regards Jonas