Hi,

And Scapa still supports testing through BOTH Mid-Tier and ARUser.exe, right?

ADV: RRR|Log is also a tool that might be useful for performance  issues. It
works from server logs produced by your AR Server. It is not free, but we have
a full money back guarantee. And compared to most Remedy-related 1st and 3rd
party tools, it is cheap ;-)

Both Scapatech and RRR has booths at the technology showcase at WWRUG13!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):